Monday, April 27, 2015

Limbo

Well, not much has gone on in the past week or even weekend.
I found myself lurking again and I think I'm a much better reader and head nodder then I am at blogging.

I think it's hard to blog on anything but a laptop for one. I like reading blogs and books on my tablet, but writing on one is just horrible.

I'd much rather write on a laptop! I also like reading in bed, which at times I fall asleep so I cant even imagine composing a blog in bed. ha ha

I also haven't had one moment to myself to think let alone blog. I guess it's just a crazy spring. Work is really busy for both my husband and I.

We still havent had time to talk and now we have even more activities now that it's spring. It's soccer season, baseball season, and being outside in general season around here now with the weather becoming warmer. Yard work has even gone by the wayside.

and our relationship is the work sort of work that needs tended too. Sometimes I think I'd rather do yard work.

I guess this blog is almost like a place holder in my life. Maybe this week will be some time for even just mapping out my thoughts?

I could make a list or maybe jot things down as they come to mind? Sometimes I feel like I shirk off my feelings and just get through the day because I can't be bothered. I think it's either a limbo or a survival mode.
hopefully I have time to even construct a list and maybe if I post it, I can think about each point. Maybe even email it to him.
I know he has things he wants to tell me, but is holding back, so email could be a way to open up.
He's really been saying how he feels like a good spanking can cure all, but I can't wrap my head around it right now.

for now, there's work and kids and a big pile of laundry and 101 activities to get to. I can't even think about getting is all back into ttwd.
Is it what he wants? I want ? What do you do when one person no longer feels that same way? or maybe does, but doesnt or maybe the person has NO idea what they want?

Whatever it is, I'm the lost one. He knows exactly what he wants. :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Effie you are supposed to be following his lead aren't you? If you are the supposed submissive in the relationship then maybe in this case and how lucky are you that he wants to bother. There are lots of bloggers who struggle with lacklustre husbands, at least yours is prepared to give it a go. I think you have to make time, my hubby ramps it up a bit by swatting me as he walks past, making comments, that sort of thing. I try and do things for him and call him my sir, just keeping it there in our minds. When time is short it helps me to know he
    hasn't actually forgotten about it all. I hope you can get back in the swing soon
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Effie, firstly, I feel you on blogging on a tablet. A tablet is all I have to work off at the moment and writing posts is just so difficult so I am rarely posting at the moment.

    I'm so sorry you are feeling in limbo. It's great if your husband does want ttwd. Life often has a habit of getting in the way and we have to make time for each other. Communication is so important. I think your idea of emailing your husband is a great idea. Face to face can be do difficult.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete